Pescatore on Fisherman's Wharf – Classic Italian Food
Pescatore, A Unique Restaurant Experience in San Francisco
Now THIS is Italian! Discover delicious onsite dining at Pescatore, a classic trattoria featuring mouthwatering preparations of fresh seafood and Italian favorites. Nestled between North Beach and Fisherman's Wharf, this Italian sidewalk café offers a warm and friendly dining atmosphere for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy Calamari Fritti or homemade Crab Ravioli with sautéed asparagus, leeks and basil in a light tomato cream sauce. Or try the restaurant's unforgettable Tuscan Cioppino, served with our daily selection of fresh-diced fish, prawns, shellfish and sweet crab legs. Don't leave the restaurant without a slice of our legendary Tiramisu - round layers of sponge cake with mascarpone, coffee-rum sauce, chocolate and toasted hazelnuts, finished with sweet vanilla sauce.
- Breakfast, 7:00a.m. - 10:30a.m., daily
- Brunch, Saturday and Sunday, 10:30a.m. – 2:00p.m., daily
- Lunch, 11:30a.m. - 4:00p.m.
- Dinner, 4:00p.m. - 10:00p.m.
- Room service, 7:00a.m. to 1:00a.m., daily – provided by North Beach Pizza Restaurant
Visit the Pescatore website for more information.