Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have Wi-Fi?
Yes, we offer complimentary Wi-Fi in all guestrooms and suites, as well as the hotel's Living Room, public spaces and meeting rooms.
Is there a fitness center?
We do not have a fitness center on property, but there is a 24-hour nautilus adjacent to the hotel accessible to guests for a nominal fee.
Do you Accept Pets?
Yes! We accept well-trained pets and make our four-legged guests feel like "VID's" (Very Important Dogs) with welcome snacks, toys and sleeping mats.
Are Jacuzzi tubs available?
No, Tuscan Inn does not offer Fuji soak or Jacuzzi tubs.
Do you offer "Tall" Rooms?
No, the hotel does not have tall rooms.
Do you have accessible rooms?
Yes, we have accessible rooms. Some of these rooms include modified bath tubs with bars and added facility, and some include a roll-in shower. For more information on the accessible features of our hotel, click here.
Are smoke-free rooms available?
Our entire hotel is non-smoking.
How do we get to your hotel?
Please find directions below:From the South and San Francisco International Airport
- Take the 101 North towards San Francisco.
- Take 280 North towards Downtown San Francisco.
- Exit at King Street.
- Follow King Street past Pac Bell Park where King Street becomes Embarcadero.
- Continue down the Embarcadero staying in the middle lane.
- Turn left onto North Point
- Best Western Plus The Tuscan is on the left side in the heart of Fisherman's Wharf.
- Take 80 West to San Francisco, crossing the Bay Bridge.
- After crossing the Bay Bridge, stay in the right lane; take the first exit, the Fremont Street exit.
- At the first intersection, turn right onto Folsom Street. Take Folsom Street to
- the end.
- At the end of Folsom, turn left onto the Embarcadero.
- Continue down Embarcadero staying in the middle lane.
- Turn left on North Point.
- The Tuscan Inn is on the left in the heart of Fisherman's Wharf.
What transportation options are available to the hotel?
There are various public transportation options for getting around San Francisco. Muni passes for trolleys, cable cars and light rail are available for purchase at the Hotel's Front Desk; enjoy easy access to AMTRAK bus drop-Off and pick-up at Pier 39; You can also catch BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) to and from the San Francisco airport.
Do you offer Valet Parking?
Yes, the hotel offers valet parking with in/out privileges. Valet Parking is $45 + 14% tax per day, or $50 for an oversized vehicle. AAA members enjoy a special rate of $40 ($45 for oversized) and hybrid cars enjoy a discount rate of $29, plus applicable taxes.
Is there an airport shuttle?
The Tuscan does not have an airport shuttle but easy shuttle service is available through Lorrie's Airport Transportation.